Are you unusually good with kids? Is caring for and educating young children your calling in life? Do you have to restrain yourself from squeezing every baby you see at the supermarket because they are so dang cute? If so, keep reading…
Busy Little Hands Early Learning Center is looking for an Assistant Early Childhood Teacher. The candidate selected for this opportunity will work closely with an EXPIRIENCED Early Childhood Teacher to create a classroom environment where children can THRIVE! This person will help children grow and develop by getting on THEIR LEVEL and helping them discover new things! The LOVING, nurturing care you provide, will make all the difference in a child’s life. This is not just a J-O-B, this is work that MATTERS.
ANNUAL COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Paid Training (Includes Continuing Education, CPR, conferences/workshops)
- Paid CDA or ECE Advancement
- Staff Events and Off-site Team Building
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time off
- 50% Discount on Child Care (up to a $10,000 annual value!)
- Flexible Scheduling
- Discounted Gym membership
- Is a naturally gifted teacher (No teaching experience required)
- Loves talking to people
- Can bring their personality with them all day, every day
- Is trusted by others
- Willing to change diapers, clean floors, and do the dishes if that’s what it takes to get things done
- Believes in having fun
- Is always learning, growing, and being stretched
- Multi-tasks so well that plate spinners look on with awe
- Desires to be a part of something larger than themselves
- WORKS hard and PLAYS hard!
If this describes you, we want your resume! Fill out an application NOW!