Child Care Cook
Do you want to be part of something larger than yourself? Do you enjoy cooking for groups of people? Do you have a philosophy that motivates you to reach your goals? Are you looking to make a difference in your community and do work that matters? If so, keep reading…
Busy Little Hands Early Learning Center is looking for a Child Care Cook. The candidate selected for this opportunity will work closely with an EXPIRIENCED Leadership Team to create a school environment where children can THRIVE! This person will prepare meals for children and do light cleaning. The DEPENDABLE, sincere service you provide, will make all the difference in the life of a child in need. This is not just a J-O-B, this is work that MATTERS.
- Gets stuff DONE!
- Loves talking to people
- Must be able to use mad ninja skills to prepare meals and serve children
- Can bring their personality with them all day, every day
- Loves working with children
- Sets a goal then takes action to conquer it!
- Loves cleaning more than Monica from Friends
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Is trusted by others
- Willing to change diapers, clean floors, and do the dishes if that’s what it takes to get things done
- Believes in having fun
- Is always learning, growing, and being stretched
- Multi-tasks so well that plate spinners look on with awe
- Is a naturally gifted communicator
- Desires to be a part of something larger than themselves
- WORKS hard and PLAYS hard!