We are excited to launch our first at home lesson plan for our parents who are watching their kids at home right now. No doubt you are starting to pull your hair out. Feel free to use and share this content with anyone who needs some structure and normalcy for their child during this difficult time. Here is a couple of things to remember:
- Circle Time will be live on Facebook @ 9am (Preschool MWF, Toddler TUTH)
- Take home kits for the Build A Flower project will be available for pickup starting today. Just swing by and call when you are at the curb and we will run one out to you.
- Try to complete 2-3 activities a day with your child.
- Each activity is designed to be low cost and easy to do.
- If you don’t have all the tools for an activity, remember that buying school supplies is an “essential activity” 😉.
Stay safe and share photos of your child throughout the week on our Facebook page to encourage other parents.